Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Run to the Cemetery

I love ghost stories, I like to learn what people think will happen "after" we go. But I don't like messing with said ghosts. Today, my kids and I went on an easy 4 mi run on a shady and calm trail by my house. It's creepy, I won't lie. But there are a lot of families taking walks and cyclists rushing down the path. You never feel alone. I didn't even know it was there, until one day, I ventured and crossed the street at the end of my usual running path. It's pretty and wouldn't you know it, it also passes by a small cemetery.

My husband says MACE does not work on zombies.

It was an easy run because my body is still sore from my BodyPump class. That was two nights ago, come on, body! I did Candlelight Yoga yesterday night and I almost fell asleep at the very end. It is very relaxing.

Today's run, glad it's over!

I'm going to Zumba tomorrow and will hopefully run another 2 mi before it starts. I just need 5 more to keep my mileage at 15, no biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment