Monday, July 1, 2013

July Goals!

I feel so proud of myself for actually getting my ass out of bed at 7:00 a.m. today!  It was the damned Wake N Shake alarm that got the job done, but I shook that phone like I was choking it.  Today was biking, cross training, b/c having your knee hurt like you're an old lady is no fun.  I went to the park by my parents' house, the trail, by the school.  Anyway, I went.

My mom had been awake for a couple of hours (crazy, I know) and wanted to chat.  I handled a couple of grunts and she wished me luck on my ride.  I'm still a little scared of turns, but I can deal with straight paths all day long.  I ended up with this:

CT - Bike

I am working on a June Goal of biking 50 miles and hope I can ride 3X a week.  I don't want to push myself, but it's hard to know what's pushing and what's actually working my ass off.  We shall see.  

I also took this picture and enjoyed the view during my little butt break.  I need a new seat!

Pretty weather.

I really enjoyed the ride, though my butt could have stayed at home.  It's sore.


No comments:

Post a Comment