Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Running with the dogs.

Today was an Easy Run day!  Those are my normal days, the ones in HR zone 2 in which it's easy, but not that easy.  The dogs behaved like chickens without heads, they were just so excited and since I'm not a morning person, I really wasn't.  I think they just need more exercise, but don't we all.

I'm planning on taking them to walk tomorrow so I can also get in some cross training.  I have two more miles on the bike today and the 50 mi goal is complete.  It'll be my first medal for cycling!  I'm excited, 50 miles is a big deal to me.

I woke up at 5:00 and 5:30 because my son wanted more milk before going back to sleep.  I sleep walked and changed my alarm to 6:30 to get in "another hour" but really, an hour makes no difference.  I was seriously hoping it was raining or super cloudy to skip my run but after 2 minutes of peeking through the blinds, I got ready.


I am proud of my pace, but I am working on getting faster and stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment