Saturday, April 20, 2013

BEAUTIFUL weather!

It's around 68* right now and there's nothing better than relaxing on the swing after a good run and a good bike ride.  Indoor bike ride, but still good!  I covered a total of 7+ miles altogether, burned around 320 calories!  I'll take it.

Today's run went well, it was hard to keep my heart rate under control, I guess I've lost that since I haven't run in a long while.  No matter, I'll get it back.  I ran around my new neighborhood and since it doesn't have sidewalks, I kept my headphones off.  It was such a beautiful day, it's hard to imagine that so many bad events have taken place this week.  How many lives have been lost, families broken up.  It's so saddening to think no one can prepare themselves for that type of pain.  I just keep hugging/kissing my bears until they push me away.

I'm blessed to be surrounded by so many good people.  I pray for e/one every chance I get...

Week of WW+ is about to end tomorrow and I think it's getting easier.  I'm not counting fruits in my smoothies since I only have two servings of fruits a day.  I'll count once I stop losing weight.  I've lost 2 more lbs this week!  So... that only leaves another 20.  LOL.  I don't want to lose that much but I just want to see the type of work it would take to be that good of in shape.  I'd have to lose 25+ pounds!  And that's not including the ones I've lost so far.  Gee.

I think I'll have to reschedule my runs to mid-afternoon or at around 10:30-11 a.m. since that's when my husband can watch the kiddos.  I'll have to b/c they can't happen at 5:30 a.m. right now.  That seems insane and completely unbearable.  Ugh, it's an ungodly hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment