Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Another day, another 9 awesome miles!

On the indoor bike, but still, 9 miles!!!  That's the farthest I've ridden on it since my dad gave it to me.  I remember when I picked it up and had to convince my Honey Bear I'd use it even though it took up 1/5 of our old room.  Now it's in my sewing room next to my yoga mat, weights, bands and in front of the TV.  I've made a goal on my Garmin site to ride 4 times this week.  That seems like a lot to me!

Not that it is impossible, but with two little kids, it feels like days are completely unbalanced.  It's either "they were REALLY good (freaky in how well they behaved)" or "OMG, let's burn my uterus!!"  That unbalanced.  Today was ok, my sister, adorable new nephew, and my mini-me nephew came over.  My mom arrived later with cookies and cooked black beans.  I cooked for my sister and nephew and made myself a green smoothie while they ate their own meal.  My little nephew asked me if I was going to drink it. He said it was green.  What does he know.

It was tasty and included 4 servings of veggies/fruits.  I used up my last banana so I may have to get more at the store.  I also cooked pork, which is rare at this house, and ate up the last of the spicy turkey meat/veggies thing I cooked a while ago.  I have a bunch frozen and labeled by points.  Awesome.

This is week two on P+ and I'm doing alright.  I earned 4 APs on the bike, which isn't bad seeing that I really wanted to stop at the 18 minute mark.  I did over 30!

Goal: 50% completed!



No comments:

Post a Comment