Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 2: Run 3 mi

Whew... today's run was one of those runs... you know, the ones that really push your limits without notice.  It was windy, rainy, and my arms or legs were tired.  I'm not sure what went wrong but the run felt just BLEH!  I wanted to stop at mile 1 and then at 2.  I felt bad b/c I was in a bad mood and hurried my husband along like I do all the time.  My anxiety just kept going up and up reading the weather report and staring out the window.

The kids got some time to play at the park while I struggled to finish today's 3 miles.  I wasn't going to skip them and I didn't want to walk any of them.  I don't know why I insist on running each planned workout, I can walk part of it and not be any less of a runner.  Technically, at the fastest pace I "run," I'm jogging.  Eh.

Stats:

I felt like I burned twice as many calories...

I have been doing laundry and regular housework with about 1/8 of the tank there... or any at all.  I'm super sleepy but want to spend time with the husband but then there's the game and well, I haven't gotten a chance to really talk to him without the kids, tv or cat messing up the conversation.  LOL, married life.

I have one load cooling off in the dryer that I need to hang up before it wrinkles.  I'm ready to lay in bed and watch something dumb on tv.  Also, cross training tomorrow!  Cross training or 2 miles?  No, thanks.  I'll skip those 2 optional miles.  I want to be ready for the 4 coming up on Friday and not break.  I have some more stretching to do tonight and will walk with the kids and hubby tomorrow.  More foam rolling and then just relaxing.  

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment