Friday, July 6, 2012

Another mile and no pain.

Had to deposit some money at the credit union before business hours so I woke up at the ungodly hour of 7:00 a.m.  Yes, there was no BodyPump for me at 5:00 a.m., and no, I don't regret it.  I am just not a morning person and will never be.  I got back home and instead of making all the noise I could while trying to be quiet, I left for a quick walk.

Enjoyed some sun while my phone died.

There were a lot of pictures to be taken, but my phone died and the camera was dead (and at home).  I never promised great pictures.  I had the knee band on and regretted not buying the one with a little more fabric, sweat on the pressure tube made it move around a little too much for my comfort.  I'm not totally ok with having some plastic tube press on a tendon.  It creeps me out.

Food was all over the place again, having no cardio doesn't motivate me to eat all the healthy stuff in the pantry and fridge.  We are also out of almond butter (main source of sweetness in diet) so when people bring over more enchiladas, I have one.





I had three cups of coffee today, one isn't pictured because it's just hard to stay awake when you stop sleeping regular hours.  I took a nap right after I finished my second cup.  It was a very nice and quiet nap.  Olivia, our kitten, woke me up with a nose kiss.

It seems I won't be going to bed early, the Gummy Bear is awake and playing with Olivia.  They're having a lot of fun but I need some rest or I may just snap and run away.  I'm trying overnight oats with chia seeds in the jar for breakfast tomorrow.  We shall see how much they're enjoyed, the husband will be the second judge.  I'm thinking about breakfast because it's 12:17 a.m. and it just seems we are not sleeping at all.

I'm meeting my mom at the gym tomorrow for BodyPump at a normal time, 11:00 a.m. is regular-people-time.  I miss running and running is the only reason why anyone should be awake before the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment